Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What to Email and Who to Email It to:

Hopefully this will help make following JCICS' plan quick and easy.

There are two emails you and everyone who's helping you need to send.

#1:
Send the first email to this guy: mark@ccainstitute.org
(Make sure to change the signature to yours!)

Dear Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute,
I am writing to inform you that we fully support the Joint Council Position Paper on I-600A Renewals. Please take every effort possible to ensure that waiting families who began their adoptions with I600-A are allowed to continue their adoptions with I-600A.
Thank you!
(Sign with your Name, Address, & Phone #)

#2:
Send the second email to JCICS: advocate@jcics.org
(Make sure to change the signature to yours!)

Dear JCICS,
I am writing to inform you that I fully support the Joint Council Position Paper on I-600A Renewals. I commend your efforts to ensure that waiting families who began their adoptions with I600-A are allowed to continue their adoptions with I-600A.
Thank you!
(Sign with your Name, Address, & Phone #)

If Grandma or Aunt Ruth don't have emails, send one for them and include their contact information in the signature line so their existence and support can be verified. We don't want to exclude anybody who can help! Same goes for signing the petition.

That'll do it. We topped 8000 on the petition as I write this. JCICS is also asking for us to send 10,000 of those emails listed above, so, the time for writer's cramp is now!

Let's pause to give a shout-out to the RQ, who put us on the BLOG today! http://chinaadopttalk.com/
Wooo-Hooo!

And thanks to all you future (or current) mommy and daddies who are already protecting your childrens' futures by doing these letters, petitions, and emails! I wish I could write each one of you a personal letter of endorsement for your home studies!

We love you folks!
xx~
D&D

No comments: