Monday, August 10, 2009

UPDATE: You Are Doing It!!!!

I am so thrilled to report that the FFO (Families for Orphans Act) has topped 4 thousand signatures.

1

2

3

4 !!!!

I was really gratified today when I looked at the signatures and saw that so many adoptive parents I knew had signed on yesterday! Even the non-internet folks in my family have gotten themselves to the library and signed on.

It also had 14 new members of congress agree to sponsor it last week! I like it when we tell congress what their agenda is going to be instead of the other way around; don't you? Let's keep it going please. It would be so wonderful to have one central place to go to for help, orphan advocacy, and information.

I know we can hit 10 thousand with your help. You did it before, and you can do it again!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/families-for-orphans.html

The TB petition has topped 4500!

Take that CDC!!!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/build-families-not-barriers.html

Keep those signatures coming!

How wonderful this is.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you for your time and support.

xo, and o, o, o!!!

Di

No comments: